Contact details for Canyon Spa on Marina

jane02

Hello, we are cruising on the Marina next month and would like to prebook some treatments. When I was on the Regatta lat year, I was able email the manager direct and make some bookings.

Does anyone have the contact details for the Canyon Spa Manager on the Marina?

Many thanks.

Kellie

Hello, we are cruising on the Marina next month and would like to prebook some treatments. When I was on the Regatta lat year, I was able email the manager direct and make some bookings.

Many thanks.

Kellie

Apparently they want you to telephone Canyon Ranch directly, and not the staff on the ship:

For your convenience, you may reserve your Canyon Ranch spa treatment by calling Canyon Ranch at 877-329-1924.

Many thanks.

Kellie

Hi Kellie,

If you go to www.canyonranch.com and scroll to the bottom of the home page, then click on "contact us". It will bring up an email form that you can fill in (no matter where in the world you live) and request appointments for any of the Oceania or Regent ships (for the Oceania "Marina" in this case). They accept appointment requests within 60 days of sailing. They may take a few days to get back to you because they contact the ship spa manager and wait for him/her to confirm your request. When you board the ship, be sure to look for a card in your cabin with the appointment time/date(s) and if you don't see one, contact the spa immediately.

This is the third time I have used this method for two different ships and it works great for pre-booking.

Hope this helps and enjoy the cruise -- you will love the Marina!

Billie

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Kellie,

If you go to www.canyonranch.com and scroll to the bottom of the home page, then click on "contact us". It will bring up an email form that you can fill in (no matter where in the world you live) and request appointments for any of the Oceania or Regent ships (for the Oceania "Marina" in this case). They accept appointment requests within 60 days of sailing. They may take a few days to get back to you because they contact the ship spa manager and wait for him/her to confirm your request. When you board the ship, be sure to look for a card in your cabin with the appointment time/date(s) and if you don't see one, contact the spa immediately.

This is the third time I have used this method for two different ships and it works great for pre-booking.

Hope this helps and enjoy the cruise -- you will love the Marina!

Billie

Hi Billie, Well I gave that a go and apart from the email saying they had received my email, I haven't heard back.

Have decided to give them a ring instead - are they a 9-5 outfit? Its 3.30pm here but 1.30 am in the States so i will have to sit up late or get up early!!

Ok - any other suggestions. I got up early and rang 8773291924 only to be told I had rung out of hours .A quick check showed me their local time was 4.31pm and the recorded message said their hours were from 6am - 8pm.

I sent them another email that they will probably ignore again.

Does anybody have any other suggestions on how I can contact them.

Getting a bit annoyed.....

Ok - any other suggestions. I got up early and rang 8773291924 only to be told I had rung out of hours .A quick check showed me their local time was 4.31pm and the recorded message said their hours were from 6am - 8pm.

I sent them another email that they will probably ignore again.

Does anybody have any other suggestions on how I can contact them.

Getting a bit annoyed.....

Hi Kellie,

I've sent you the e-mail address of the Reservations Manager who took care of my bookings.

See you on Marina in 28 days!

Archived