Cabana rentals on Coco Cay

srsh1

Yes, the Coco Cay cabanas have to be booked online. I'm not sure how they'll set up the new cabanas once they are built... time will tell. As soon as you board, go to the excursions desk and request a cabana. Your name will be put on a waiting list. Suite guests get first priority (I assume those higher up in the C&A list are priority listed as well); Jr suites are not considered priority.

Good luck!

I am on the 12/15 Enchantment cruise and the cabanas show up on the excursions page, but say inquire onboard. So, we too will go to the desk upon arrival and put our names on the list!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just off Monarch on Friday... Cabanas and clamshells were not available online for us. We were put on a waiting list - suite guests first, then first come first served. We received the family cabana at $150 for the day. Other cabanas were cheaper. Royal is building the nicer, Labadee style cabanas, but they aren't ready for rental yet.

Included in the cabana rentals: fruit plate, 4 large bottled waters, bottle of champagne, upgraded buffet, upgraded loungers, and towels.

Hi we will be in Cococay in february and have two children 2 and 6..we were thinking of renting a cabana but was worried of the location. It sounds like they are not near the actual beach for the kids to play. I would not feel comfortable relaxing in one if too far from the water.

Hi we will be in Cococay in february and have two children 2 and 6..we were thinking of renting a cabana but was worried of the location. It sounds like they are not near the actual beach for the kids to play. I would not feel comfortable relaxing in one if too far from the water.

Agreed. This is NOT ideal for families with small children if the adults want to lounge while the kids play. It wasn't a problem for us since at least one of us was always with the kids.

Archived