Question about SF Hawaiian cruise classes

Arlened236

Do the RT SF to Hawaii cruises on the Grand Princess offer the same Hawaiian theme classes (like Ukulele, lei making and hula classes) like they do on the RT LA cruises?

We enjoyed them on the 2 Hawaiian cruises we took and have heard no mention of them on the CC board.

Can't wait until March...love going under the Golden Gate.

Thanks

Do the RT SF to Hawaii cruises on the Grand Princess offer the same Hawaiian theme classes (like Ukulele, lei making and hula classes) like they do on the RT LA cruises?

We enjoyed them on the 2 Hawaiian cruises we took and have heard no mention of them on the CC board.

Can't wait until March...love going under the Golden Gate.

Thanks

I believe I read someone say that the other ships are not as Hawaii themed as the Golden... and obviously, they don't have ELUA (Dave and Leialoha) on board, which in my opinion, is one of the reasons we take the Golden to Hawaii. Elua's music is great, Dave teaches the UKE classes, and Leialoha the lei making and hula classes.

So without ELUA Doppelgangers on the Grand, I'm not sure it could be the same... :D

Thanks for the reply both of our LA-Hawaii cruises on the Island and the Diamond had the hawaiian themed classes (not the teachers you mentioned) so may the SF-Hawaii cruise will too, there is always hope

that's good information to have... nice to know the other Princess ships are doing the same kind of program

a couple of years ago, we cruise on Cunard's Queen Victoria to Hawaii. it was a fabulous ship, but you wouldn't have even known you were going to Hawaii. barely any themed activities... but... still a very cruise!

Archived