Mousey's Pride Review of 7/29 Cruise

mousey

Thank you for the review. I did this itin on the Pride in April with my mom and it was a great time. We LOVE the Pride!!! I want to chime in about the buffet being closed for lunch...it does close at a certain time and then re-opens for dinner (I think it's closed from 2:30 or 3:00-6:00 or something like that...but pizza and sandwiches and grill stay open during that time). Also, the MDR is closed for lunch on port days...maybe that's what the Tcas1's friends were referring to.

The Pride is one of our favorite ships, we've been on it twice. Both times we found the staff to be wonderful. Friendly, and efficient, willing to do anything for their guests.

This time we're sailing on the Freedom out of Fort Lauderdale, but I know we'll go on the Pride again at some point in the future, because it's just a short drive from home, and we LOVE the ship, the food, and the crew.

If anyone is considering going on the Pride, I say do it. There's just something about that ship that makes for a great vacation!

Archived