Buccaneer Stingray City Catamaran Snorkeling Tour

buellblaster

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone used Island Marketing for this Grand Cayman tour. I booked an excursion through them a few years ago for Cozumel, but was wondering if any recent use here?

I went on this tour in January. They provided bus transportation from dock to dock and we went to 3 sites -- Stingray City, the reef and another place where the snorkeling was quite good. The boat was nice and the staff was very pleasant and helpful. I booked the tour through Island Marketing and it was much less expensive (especially for 3 stops) than any other tour I looked at. I wiil say the the Marineland boat is really quite snazzy - looks like a houseboat only it's green, aqua, and yellow! I've had great success with Island Marketing on multiple islands and recommend them highly. Have fun whichever way you go!

• 2 weeks later...

Capt Marvin is also a great option, we met many people who loved that one.

We just returned from 9 days on GCM and did the Fat Fish 4 hr jet ski excursion to stingray city, kaibo, the reef, the mangroves, starfish point, and Rum Point for the fantastic fried grouper sandwich and mudslide. That is considered the best tour group by all of the locals as well, great operator and Peter and Richard are great to work with. The 4 hr tour is the same price as the earlier trips that just do the sandbar and reef. If interested in a jet ski alternative look at them! You buy your own lunch and drinks.

Archived