Discounts on board for packages

crazee4cruzin

This is our first time on Celebrity and we are sailing in March 2013. I have read about discounts offered on board for the drink packages and also the specialty restaurants. Can anyone tell me what the discounts are and how early Celebrity offers them in the cruise? We are going on a 10 day in March. I appreciate any help. Thank you. :)

This is our first time on Celebrity and we are sailing in March 2013. I have read about discounts offered on board for the drink packages and also the specialty restaurants. Can anyone tell me what the discounts are and how early Celebrity offers them in the cruise? We are going on a 10 day in March. I appreciate any help. Thank you. :)

Greetings

The drink packages were on sale in Dec/Jan and then again in Jun. The sale was for prepurchasing the packages. I don't think reduced prices were offered on-board. May want to stay tuned and hope (like many of us) that they repeat the sale.

The specialty restaurants offer dining packages for prepurchase or on-board purchase. I think there is always a 20% discount for specialty restaurants the 1st cruise night. Individual restaurants may offer other discounts during the cruise depending upon their volume.

Good Sailing

Tom

We went on the 14 night Baltic Cruise,Southampton embarkation, June 2012. As soon as we boarded they were selling all the drinks packages with 10% discount. Cant remembers exactly how long the offer lasted but it was at least for 3 days. The speciality restaurant were on offer for at least 10 day and the Tuscan for most of the cruise~ best chance to catch the offer was on return from a port day, generally 25% discount was offered IF you booked there and then (some have reported getting 50%:) ) we only managed 25% in Quizine but it was worth every penny.

There was also a package 3 speciality restaurant with 3 bottles of wine which seemed very good value ~ but we had drinks cards so it wasn't of much use to us.

We for one wouldn't book ahead unless you wanted a specific day in one of the speciality restaurants.

Archived