Princess Alaska Dawn May 27, 2006 open for booking

Babyblue

Yep sure did I got the bug and keep trying to feed it :D

It is my favorite way to vacation too.

You have been add it since 95 so you've had the bug longer than me.

Not a bad problem as far as I am concerned- could be worse... :D

Karen just call me addicted

I just got off the Dawn this morning. Spent a glorious 15 days in C747. You're going to love, love, love this mini. We took a look at the suite next door and they looked at our mini and we all agreed, C747 was the best. Oh Dear, I miss it already.

I just got off the Dawn this morning. Spent a glorious 15 days in C747. You're going to love, love, love this mini. We took a look at the suite next door and they looked at our mini and we all agreed, C747 was the best. Oh Dear, I miss it already.

Thanks cactusrose- Now I am really excited.Thank you for your thumbs up on the cabin.We have never had even a balcony so this mini will be special in many ways.Appreciate the info.

Wow 15 days- now that is the way to travel!! Maybe I can do one longer than 10 days(that is the longest I have ever done)

Karen

How did you find the pricing for the RT sailings vs. the one ways? I understand these RT's are usually cheaper. Is that the case?

Sorry I can't help you with the info on costs other than to say I had my TA give me the costs.

Hope you find the info you need

Karen

My TA has us booked.

She said we were the first to book. Got the cabin I wanted Caribe 747 Aft mini-suite.My first mini-suite ever

Now I just have to wait a year :eek:

Karen

We booked this cruise last night too:-)) Have you ever been to Alaska? This is our first cruise to Alaska...just have to pack layers instead of hot weather clothes:-)

Peggy

We booked this cruise last night too:-)) Have you ever been to Alaska? This is our first cruise to Alaska...just have to pack layers instead of hot weather clothes:-)

Peggy

So does this mean your on the cruise with us?

No we have never done an Alaska cruise and this is my first ever Mini- suite.

Karen

So does this mean your on the cruise with us?

Karen

Absolutely:-))) I'm finding airfare is really expensive, hope those prices come down.

Someone asked about pricing.....any travel agent should be able to give you the price. Travelocity has the prices up now to compare, but we found our TA to be cheaper.

Peggy

Hi I booked my Sun Princess cruise for 9/17/2006 back on 5/15/2006 that was Sunday! My TA was notified 2 weeks ago what I wanted. She checked everyday on her program .

I booked a BB cat cabin # B501 for $1429/person incl port and taxes.

The prices did not show up on Princess yet. I have seen them on one interbet site though and it was approx 175.00/more person YIKES.

Archived