Poesia Bed Comfort

Maverick430

Hello!! My wife and I are booked on the Poesia for April 13, 2013 to Bermuda. We have sailed several times and with one exception have never had a bad cruise. I know comfort levels are subjective but overall how are the beds on the Poesia? Does MSC use any particular style mattresses? I sincerely appreciate any information.

Well, mine was fine on the Poesia but as you say it is very subjective.

However, I did particularly notice the bed on my recent Costa cruise was very comfortable.

Canny, thank you for the insight. I love booking cruises but work seems to go by so slow now :D. Thanks again.

While I've only been on the Poesia once so far I've also been on MSC Orchestra twice.

I travel alone so I've been known to switch from one bed to the other. Usually I find one bed to be slightly softer or harder than the other but both always allow a good nights sleep.

However some of the pillows could be alittle better. I've come across afew that had to be doubled up because they were extremely thin but since they had 2 per bed it wasn't a problem just used both.

However some of the pillows could be alittle better. I've come across afew that had to be doubled up because they were extremely thin but since they had 2 per bed it wasn't a problem just used both.

Have you tried the alternatives from the pillow menu?

• 4 weeks later...
Are those pillow menus universal throughout the ship or just for "suite" pasengers? Also, will they furnish more pillows if requested?

The pillow menu is for suites, they will give you more pillows if you ask. There pillows are not the best , very flat!!!

Archived