How do prepaid gratuities show up on s&s account?

braz88

We prepaid gratuity for our cruise. Upon Check in should I expect to see a debit and then a credit for the gratuity ?

We also have some ES OBC and I wonder if that will show as a credit too?

Any help on this would be appreciated so we know what to look for to make sure our prepaid gratuity and OBC are credited properly.

Thanks

braz88: First and foremost.....how exciting to be cruising in 3 days! Woohoo!!:p:D

Secondly, the confirmation report sent to you after you made final payment should list your gratuities and then PAID IN FULL at the bottom. If you don't see that or if it's not listed when you go on Carnival.com-manage my cruise-acess your booking then you really really should call Carnival to make sure everything was credited properly and that your gratuities was added properly to your account.

As for your OBC you should also see that too. So why not give Carnival a call. It doesn't hurt to ask and either way it'll give you a break from mad packing at the last minute.:p;)

Have a great time

Thanks Krystal! All my docs show the prepaid gratuities and OBC and I printed them out too :o)

I was just thinking more along the lines of after we check in and how we would see those credits on either the sign and sail kiosks or on the tv if we pull up the account.

Archived