Freedom and the Rock Britania show

Last year when we were on Freedom, Graham hosted a very cool sing along show on the Promenade called Rock Britania... we were SO looking forward to being there again to that show in September. Well, I am reading that Graham is on vacation until after we cruise. We had Drew on the Monarch in May and he was pretty good.... but we really liked Graham, so we are just a touch disappointed.

Anyway, i am seriously doubting that Drew will host the Rock Britania, being he is not British.... can someone confirm or deny my speculation? If that show isnt happening, what, if anything, is being done by Drew in its place?

Last year when we were on Freedom, Graham hosted a very cool sing along show on the Promenade called Rock Britania... we were SO looking forward to being there again to that show in September. Well, I am reading that Graham is on vacation until after we cruise. We had Drew on the Monarch in May and he was pretty good.... but we really liked Graham, so we are just a touch disappointed.

Anyway, i am seriously doubting that Drew will host the Rock Britania, being he is not British.... can someone confirm or deny my speculation? If that show isnt happening, what, if anything, is being done by Drew in its place?

I don't think this show will go on with out Graham. It will most likely be a '70s party.

just of Freedom on Sunday.... Drew hosted the 70's Party but there wasn't a Rock Britania show. Overall, Drew did OK as a cruise director. I don't think I ever saw him anywhere on the ship outside of the venues though.

Archived