2013 Caribbean Schedule Released

SuperTrooper00

Thanks SuperTrooper00. I didn't see any HAL Caribbean 2013 cruises departing from NY. Hopefully, I missed something? Regards, -S.

It has been several years since HAL has sailed out of New York. And that was on the Noordam.

The run wasn't profitable so I don't think you will see any Caribbean cruises sailing out of New York in the future.

It has been several years since HAL has sailed out of New York. And that was on the Noordam.

The run wasn't profitable so I don't think you will see any Caribbean cruises sailing out of New York in the future.

Thanks for that info, Krazy Kruizers. I'm hoping that route gets re-instated at some point. Afterall, r/t NY-Caribbean and Bermuda cruises might prove to be very popular once again, given various on-going economic and political events in distant countries that might account for many cruise lines offering special deals on those non-Caribbean cruises. Regards, -S.

Archived