Dawn Garden Villa Question

ncrick75

We are in the 14000 Horizon Garden Villa on the Dawn out of Tampa Nov 11th.. Does anyone know if the 2 king bedrooms are the same size? Is one better than the other. Im excited as this is my 37th birthday trip with friends and family. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of what to expect from the Suite?

Thanks again, and look forward to hearing from all of you!

We are in the 14000 Horizon Garden Villa on the Dawn out of Tampa Nov 11th.. Does anyone know if the 2 king bedrooms are the same size? Is one better than the other. Im excited as this is my 37th birthday trip with friends and family. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of what to expect from the Suite?

Thanks again, and look forward to hearing from all of you!

The front and rear bedrooms are comparable. The middle does not have the same luxury bath. The front is a bit larger but the aft has sliding doors to the courtyard. Either is a great choice. Expect to be spoiled.

Here are my pictures from 14000 from 2005. Chick on it to see more

1491250057059187889S600x600Q85.jpg

And here from the Star this year from Tampa.

2049084490059187889S600x600Q85.jpg

I will be getting off the Dawn on 11/11 but in 145000.

Thank you so much for the information and pictures! I am definitely taking the 3rd bedroom, id love to have the access to the courtyard at night!

How were the concierge and butler about arranging small parties and get togethers? We plan on having friends and new cruise friends up for my birthday.

OMG! 6 L! I wasn't aware that we got that much! Is it a preset bar or do we select our liquors?

Your Butler will give you a menu with the different choices but if there is a certain type of alcohol that you like that is not on the list just ask and they may be able to get the type you want.

Archived