Photo Frame

Bear007

Can't help you with the frame - the only one that I have came with the "romance package" (thanks, Rick!), but the pics are $19.95.

Thank you especially wanted a silver plated 10 x 8 frame with Royal Caribbean etched on.

Thank you especially wanted a silver plated 10 x 8 frame with Royal Caribbean etched on.

Yes, you can purchase the photo frame on board in the Photo Shop. Since we selected the silver plated frame as one of our D+ amenities, I can't help you with the price. I did have to go down to the Photo Shop to pick it up. It really is a lovely frame.

gft_frame_147.jpg

Yes the frame does look good.

I was wondering if we should buy this before we go?

Or if it's better buying the frame on board?

Keepsake Framed Portrait

£31.20 GBP

Item# 420

Take home a cherished moment with a 20 cm x 25.5 cm (8" x 10") photo, taken by one of our professional photographers and placed in a silver-plated frame.

gft_frame_147.jpgKeepsake Framed Portrait£31.20 GBPItem# 420

Take home a cherished moment with a 20 cm x 25.5 cm (8" x 10") photo, taken by one of our professional photographers and placed in a silver-plated frame

Keepsake Framed Portrait £31.20 GBPItem# 420

Yes the frame does look good.

I was wondering if we should buy this before we go?

Or if it's better buying the frame on board?

Keepsake Framed Portrait

£31.20 GBP

Item# 420

Take home a cherished moment with a 20 cm x 25.5 cm (8" x 10") photo, taken by one of our professional photographers and placed in a silver-plated frame.

gft_frame_147.jpgKeepsake Framed Portrait£31.20 GBPItem# 420

Take home a cherished moment with a 20 cm x 25.5 cm (8" x 10") photo, taken by one of our professional photographers and placed in a silver-plated frame

Keepsake Framed Portrait £31.20 GBPItem# 420

The price for the frame will be no different if you purchase it prior to or during your cruise. Though, ordering it pre-cruise and having it sent to your home will add postage to the final price.

It does take up some room in your luggage and will add some weight. It is protected with bubble wrap inside the cardboard box that it is packaged in.

Hello there,

The item will be delivered to our stateroom when we are there so no postage however just wondered if the frame was available seperately at the photo shop?:confused:

Yes, you can just go to the Photo Shop once on board and purchase it at that time. They usually have one out on the desk.

The reason I mentioned "postage" is because on the RCI website under Gifts & Gear it says........

"You can shop for our signature Royal Caribbean International merchandise online and have it delivered anywhere - your stateroom, home, office, Uncle Cliff's... "

However, with you being from the UK, having it delivered to your home might not apply.

Archived