Eastern Med on Navigator of the Seas

Hello,

My wife and I will be on the Navigator of the Seas for the October 14 Eastern Med cruise out of Rome. We are also doing the week-long Venice-Florence-Rome pre-cruise land tour. I have started a blog in which I will be documenting our preparation for this trip. Then, once in Italy, I will be updating the blog each day with text and pictures (Internet access permitting).

There are four posts already. You can follow along here:

www.cycler48.blogspot.com

If you have questions on how to navigate the blog or have suggestions, please add a comment to this thread or on the blog itself. Hope to see you on the cruise, if you are going!

John

• 1 month later...
Hello,

My wife and I will be on the Navigator of the Seas for the October 14 Eastern Med cruise out of Rome. We are also doing the week-long Venice-Florence-Rome pre-cruise land tour. I have started a blog in which I will be documenting our preparation for this trip. Then, once in Italy, I will be updating the blog each day with text and pictures (Internet access permitting).

There are four posts already. You can follow along here:

www.cycler48.blogspot.com

If you have questions on how to navigate the blog or have suggestions, please add a comment to this thread or on the blog itself. Hope to see you on the cruise, if you are going!

John

Looking forward to following your blog. We are going next summer!

Archived