.bz reviews & tendering info

4my2girlz

We are interested in booking cavetubing with .bz due to the wonderful review on tripadvisor and the detailed conversation we had by email.

Has anyone ever booked thru him from the Carnival Dream? Just wondering how the tendering works.

Thanks!

Just wondering why you would be booking with the cruiseline instead of straight with the company itself online? You would save tons of money.

We went with .bz last September and they were the greatest! I would highly recommend them.

Here's the review I did with them with a link at the bottom of the review to a link of pictures from that day:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=30667696&postcount=44

Just wondering why you would be booking with the cruiseline instead of straight with the company itself online? You would save tons of money.

We went with .bz last September and they were the greatest! I would highly recommend them.

Here's the review I did with them with a link at the bottom of the review to a link of pictures from that day:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=30667696&postcount=44

Thanks for sharing your review. I was planning to book directly with .bz, but was questioning how the tendering process went as far as where do we go when to try and get the earliest tender to port on the Dream.

I have booked & received my confirmation with .bz! Can't wait!

Mitsugirly

After looking at your review we booked with bz and I'm am so excited.

Thanks

Kathy

Well I'm glad I could help. You will have a great time. Try to get Junior if you can. He is so informative. We learned so much about the island and even his personal life. It's neat when you get to know the person behind the person if you know what I mean.

Thanks for sharing your review. I was planning to book directly with .bz, but was questioning how the tendering process went as far as where do we go when to try and get the earliest tender to port on the Dream.

I have booked & received my confirmation with .bz! Can't wait!

You are very welcome. Be sure to come back and let us know how it went. :)

We went with .bz last week and absolutely loved it! See my review here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1662294&page=5

Tendering was no big deal, a little annoying though. We were on the Legend and we made sure to get to Follies Theater early to get our tender stickers. We were in group 1, but a lot of people just jumped in the long line at random places and got in front of us. There were people on our boat from groups 1-4 and the Carnival excursions. It didn't end up mattering at all. We easily found the .bz guys and didn't have to rush.

Archived