Hump cabin S class?

Crusin-Suzan

Just booked 2109 on the Silhouette. How is the resort deck? Do you get any sun at all? It is a C2 cabin.

You will have a substantial overhang from the buffet area up above. Whether or not you get any sun would depend upon the position of the ship in the AM and PM. Otherwise, it's just a short hop, skip, and jump out to the pool deck.

Thanks. We are going on TA from Rome to Ft Lauderdale. It is port side so will get the sun.

You'll be very happy with that stateroom's location on the ship and the large balcony. Enjoy your TA. We're leaving a few days before you on Equinox.

Thanks. Do you know if the bed is by the bathroom!

When you look at the floorplans on the S class ships, if there's a little black box next to the cabin number, that's your sign that the bed is by the bathroom and sofa by the balcony. No black box and it's the other way around.

When you look at the floorplans on the S class ships, if there's a little black box next to the cabin number, that's your sign that the bed is by the bathroom and sofa by the balcony. No black box and it's the other way around.

Yes, but there are no black boxes in AQ or other areas of the ship.

Yes, but there are no black boxes in AQ or other areas of the ship.

Yikes! You're right about that. My system has a flaw. I guess the best bet then is to look on the spreadsheet librarylady19 has pulled together for us, or ask.

Yikes! You're right about that. My system has a flaw. I guess the best bet then is to look on the spreadsheet librarylady19 has pulled together for us, or ask.

No, your system is good, and the spreadsheet is also good. If you want reconfirmation, just check the staterooms on the deck plans. They are the same from Deck 11 down to Deck 6, so find a corresponding cabin on one of those decks if you don't see a square or diamond (Upper Berth).

Archived