Royal Palms Beach Cabana

Ramrac

I certainly hope this works out for you..Please let me know how it goes!! Happy cruising!!!

Thank you! I did book it and got an immediate response and it said I would get another email asking for credit card info and I have not received it as of yet.

Just curious, did you remember seeing another cabana next to the one you were in on the beach?

I contacted them in regards to my reservation I booked in August and they said if you booked at the old rate of $50 then that is what you will pay. They are not going to raise the price of anyone's who booked at that rate, just future reservations.

They are very nice and polite by the way.

I contacted them in regards to my reservation I booked in August and they said if you booked at the old rate of $50 then that is what you will pay. They are not going to raise the price of anyone's who booked at that rate, just future reservations.

They are very nice and polite by the way.

Thank you for this update. I figured i had my email confirmations but was hoping there wouldn't be some argument when I got there. I didn't even think of calling (duh!). I am happy to hear all of the above, including the nice and polite :)

Glad I booked when I did! That is 2 out of 3 activities planned in my 3 ports for this cruise that the price has gone up for November than what it was when I booked earlier. That seems strange.

Thank you for this update. I figured i had my email confirmations but was hoping there wouldn't be some argument when I got there. I didn't even think of calling (duh!). I am happy to hear all of the above, including the nice and polite :)

Glad I booked when I did! That is 2 out of 3 activities planned in my 3 ports for this cruise that the price has gone up for November than what it was when I booked earlier. That seems strange.

I am an over planner, according to my husband:rolleyes: I just wanted to confirm because I didn't want to take a chance of of being surprised about the price changing on me. Glad it didn't.

Enjoy your trip!

• 3 weeks later...
You already have this right?

http://royalpalmscayman.com/royal-palms-webcams/

I just looked at the webcams and saw the beach cabanas were gone. I wonder if they moved them. I also noticed that hut with the brown top is new too...maybe that is the new cabana?

Well we got back on Saturday night and really enjoyed the Royal Palms last Wednesday. One piece of advice I'd give would be to bring water shoes. I wish I would have known to bring them. The water and beach are great, however walking into the ocean you have to cross over about 3 feet of shells while managing the waves(the water was not calm while we were there although still very enjoyable, there were a lot of boats and jet skii's out). It was quite painful at times for both DH and I to walk across them and numerous people who did not have water shoes on made comments about it. I would still recommend this beach. We had a great time.

We did not rent a pool cabana, but were there one day when it was not too busy. We were told we were free to use the cabanas if we wanted. One daughter sat there & read, while the other daughter & I relaxed in the pool, and then walked the beach. (We had already eaten, and ordered drinks there.)

The bathrooms are nice & clean, and the showers were good. The showers are outside ones, mainly to wash the salt & sand off you, or even clean your feet before putting your shoes back on.

A very nice place.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their info :) we are undecided about what to do next week on our Cayman stop and I think this might just be how we spend it!

The website is showing full availability that day for all cabanas. If we just arrive, do they offer a discount or waive the fee for the cabanas if you're buying food? It was made out to sound like the fee was for a reservation to confirm a cabana so they didn't sell out. But just curious how it is on a "low day" like when we're going.

Thanks again!

Archived