YS falls and Black river tour ??

bonoiam

I was wondering if the YS falls and Black River tour provided by Barrett Adventures can be done in the one day cruise stop?? Or would the Mayfield Falls be a better choice?

Thanks for your help we leave in two days and I need to sure this up.

I'm booked with Carolyn for those exact same places. She confirmed that I would be back in plenty of time to catch my ship. I'm on the Conquest, if you're on another ship ask her, I'm sure from experience she would know. icon_smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Are you docking in Montego Bay, or Ocho Rios? I was under the impression that it would not be possible to do this trip form ocho rios as it would take 3 1/2 hrs. Could somebody verify. How far is it from Montego Bay?

I was on the Conquest about a year ago and did the same exact tour....with A-Z Jamaica Planners...both have awesome reviews from this board and I would not hesitate to go with the Barretts either.....there was plenty of time to have fun, eat lunch and then have more fun....was back to the ship at least 45 min. before leaving and that included us doing some shopping after being dropped off.

There is a good amount of driving but I would not hesitate to do it again because of the fact that when we got to where we were going....Well lets say, it was the most fun I had ever had in my life.....Don't even think about worrying....They will get you back in time....that is a major concern for them as is all the fun and info that they provide...

Like I said before tho...we haven't tried Barrett Tours YET...but will in the future if we ever go back(soon)....They are 1 of 3 tour companies, in Jamaica, that have gotten 99.9% (unfortunately there is always "one" in the crowd)positive reviews on CruiseCritic.

They also read the comments on this board and consider us a major marketing concern....they will get you back on time or the will get "bad press".

P.S. The only reason that I went with A-Z was because it saved me $5....Yea, I am really cheap.

JohnnyO

Archived