Raffle drawing for carnival lotto cards?

4x4TX

During games of bingo they also sold the peel back type lotto cards that you have to match symbols to win...i didnt win anything on those but i put my name on the bottom card that was to be put in a raffle...I did win this amazingly enough, but was shocked when it was $500 off my bar tab and not just $500 off my total bill? I dont remember it being labeled that way, just that it was $500 off your total bill.....i dont see the connection in buying a bingo ticket and lotto ticket to a bar bill...does anyone else remember what they said about the raffle?

Ok thanks..luckily i had a few bar charges lol...they actually credited my soda card charges for myself and kids...and my wifes drinks...so saved $110 bucks but initially was excited to get $500 off my total bill which would have been awesome....just seems strange they give cash to bingo winners and to slot tournament winners but the raffle was for bar only? Boy did they draw well, I m sure most have high bar tabs lol

During games of bingo they also sold the peel back type lotto cards that you have to match symbols to win...i didnt win anything on those but i put my name on the bottom card that was to be put in a raffle...I did win this amazingly enough, but was shocked when it was $500 off my bar tab and not just $500 off my total bill? I dont remember it being labeled that way, just that it was $500 off your total bill.....i dont see the connection in buying a bingo ticket and lotto ticket to a bar bill...does anyone else remember what they said about the raffle?

Most of the onboard promos they have advertise winning $xxx.xx off your bar bill. Then, they don't draw till the last day, giving you time to spend, spend, spend on your bar bill with the pipe dream that you'll win the raffle. Obviously, only one person will win the raffle, and my bet is the one that wins it has a lower bar tab than anyone else. It's just the nature of the beast and a really good marketing ploy. Unless you're going to spend that much anyway, don't go into a raffle situation thinking you're going to win and then spend your way into bankruptcy. Overstatement obviously, but you get my point.

Such is life!

Archived