Celebrity Reflection Undocking Live Chat - Aug 12, 2012 - Wish We Werft There !

Andy

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's 4:51 AM, and Reflection is now docked at her new home for the next 5 weeks. I hope everyone enjoyed the live chat, and this thread & images will be enjoyed by our Cruise Critic friends, in the days to come.

One final image for tonight, of Reflection at her Dock. Thanks for joining us, and Goodnight !

readImage.asp?rnd=1344761234705

Well, Goodnight, good morning, good evening, whatever, and thanks Host Andy for being such a great and gracious "host" ;). Maybe we'll meet up sometime!

Thank you for your kind comments. I had a great time this morning, and hope to meet you onboard a Celebrity ship. Hard to imagine I survived on nearly 24 hours of no sleep. I'm waayyyyyy too passionate for Cruise Critic & Celebrity LOL

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's 4:51 AM, and Reflection is now docked at her new home for the next 5 weeks. I hope everyone enjoyed the live chat, and this thread & images will be enjoyed by our Cruise Critic friends, in the days to come.

One final image for tonight, of Reflection at her Dock. Thanks for joining us, and Goodnight !

readImage.asp?rnd=1344761234705

Thanks for hosting this event Andy:), and thanks to all the great company here tonight. Geri, I'll read and respond after a nap. Aria, I'll be looking for your feedback on the Inaugural cruise. Good night/morning, all!

Thanks for hosting this event Andy:), and thanks to all the great company here tonight. Geri, I'll read and respond after a nap. Aria, I'll be looking for your feedback on the Inaugural cruise. Good night/morning, all!

I add my thanks too, Andy...you've earned some sleep for sure!!

No problem, Liesa....I'm off to mix something up;)

Good morning/day to all!

Archived