Celebrity Reflection Undocking Live Chat - Aug 12, 2012 - Wish We Werft There !

Andy

Nice! If you need a personal chef/food taster to accompany you, I'm available...or at least I can make myself available<lol>;)

Geri, if you'd gotten the deal I did on a solo veranda SR you'd be on her too. It was a last minute, spur of the moment whim to check prices and I couldn't pass it up. Let's just say less than Bermuda for me, and same category cabin.

Geri, if you'd gotten the deal I did on a solo veranda SR you'd be on her too. It was a last minute, spur of the moment whim to check prices and I couldn't pass it up. Let's just say less than Bermuda for me, and same category cabin.

VERY nice deal!! I will have to wait, but I am determined to do a solo cruise! I love traveling with my family, but I want to experience a solo vacation at sea.

Wouldn't that be something, to see all 5 at one time?!?:)

Yup, I was thinking it would make a heck of a photo for Celebrity, but with Solstice headed to Australia & Alaska, Im wondering when all 5 ships will have the opportunity to meet ? Probably not for quite some time.

I suppose there's always Photoshop - but not the same thing.

Lifeboats are deck 5 right? If so, isn't there something extra there (a smaller orange craft) that isn't on her sisters? Or maybe I just never noticed it. I thought the smoking area was right below me but on this ship it looks like there might be something there? Now i need to find a pic of the equinox lol

Man I wish I was there at the shipyard right now with my tripod and camera. Would be fun to take shots!

Me too. I've always wanted to visit a shipyard, but I doubt it will happen.

Lifeboats are deck 5 right? If so, isn't there something extra there (a smaller orange craft) that isn't on her sisters? Or maybe I just never noticed it. I thought the smoking area was right below me but on this ship it looks like there might be something there? Now i need to find a pic of the equinox lol

Ok I think i see one on the equinox too so maybe it's the same lol.

335am. LOL.. brain no worky.

Archived