Bahamas Segway Tours

DADDYOFTHE7SEAZ

Preparing for my third cruise and I like to research excursions before I book. I have read alot of great things about the Segway tours and will do this excursion. My question is Who does the best tour? as far as trails, picture opportunities, does any of them stop along the way for any local flavor like some fish or conch? I notice most of the tours are 3--3.5 hours. The Carnival Dream is in port from 8:30am-2:00pm. If I miss the local flavor on the Segway Tour will there be a chance of something on the way back from the tour or close to the pier for a souvenir, fried conch, and a ice cold beer. To sum it up I want a great Segway Tour with good trails, able to take pics with ships in background, fried conch and ice cold beer!!!!

SCUBAGIRL U R FAMOUS!!!!CAN U HELP???? :confused:

I want Blue Skies; White Clouds; and no problems:)

I also was thinking about booking the Segway tour that got the good reviews on Tripadvisor. I know you have to wear a helmet--no problem, I can wear a ballcap underneath it. But, here's my problem. Do you have to wear knee pads and elbow pads on this tour? I just can't deal with wearing kneepads that lots of sweaty people wore previously. If you've taken this tour, please let me know about the kneepad situation. Thanks so much.

Hi,

I went on the Segway tour in Nassau, June 2011. You don't see the city, it is an all terrain segway through a private ranch area. I did the one through bahamas segway tours. You have time, about 30 min, to swim or splash around. It was a lot of fun. Lynette was my guide. No knee pads or elbow pads. They did offer a bottle of water at the break. Each segway has a walkie talkie so you can hear the guide as you cruise through the woods.

Archived