Recent FOS Eastern Caribbean Compass Request

fd851

please let me know if you can see these ok.... I think they are all entered correctly but ya never know. This has been really hard to figure out.

Looks great. The only thing I noticed is that one page of day 2 I think it was...is blank.

I think I now have them all up and running correctly now. I will be so glad to go back to my real "work" tomorrow for this has been a pain to figure out. Since I now know how to do it next time it will be so much easier. If anyone has any questions or needs any other pictures I will try and help. Freedom was a great ship though we did have some issues with MTD because of there just being 2 of us, they made us make reservations every day which to us was NOT MTD.

I think I now have them all up and running correctly now. I will be so glad to go back to my real "work" tomorrow for this has been a pain to figure out. Since I now know how to do it next time it will be so much easier. If anyone has any questions or needs any other pictures I will try and help. Freedom was a great ship though we did have some issues with MTD because of there just being 2 of us, they made us make reservations every day which to us was NOT MTD.

Thanks sooo much!! We will be on FOS in a couple of months. Sorry to hear about the MTD for two as we will be doing the same thing. Did you notice if the specialty restaurants had any special discounts?

TIA

Sue

Thanks sooo much!! We will be on FOS in a couple of months. Sorry to hear about the MTD for two as we will be doing the same thing. Did you notice if the specialty restaurants had any special discounts?

TIA

Sue

Just an FYI - you MUST have a reservation to get a table just for 2.... we did not know that and the first evening we just went to the Dining Room that we were assigned to and they were putting us with a table of 5. (parents and 3 small children) We are not against children or anything but we left ours at home to relax without the added "drama" so that is why we originally requested a table for 2. The lady at the Desk said that this was not possible unless we made reservations every day. We didn't understand the point of MTD then if you have to come at a certain time each night. We called then each morning to reserve our table of 2 at various dinner times and it all worked out. The Wait staff did tell us that we could not just not show up after we made our reservations because then they got shorted on their tips. I don't know exactly how that worked but we did go to Chops one evening and did not make reservations in the Main Dining room just at Chops. There were no discounts for either of the special restaurants but you will find it is probably worth the extra money. It was $30 per person for Chops (including tips) and $20 for the other restaurant. Chops was really easy to get into and we were told that they ALWAYS have open seats but you do need to call ahead so they can make the staff available. Chops food was great and don't pass up on the dessert, they will even package it so you can take it back to your room for later. Any other questions just holler.....

I was checking out a cruise compass someone uploaded and It stated that the "Margarita Madness" (buy one get on free) In the On-Air club goes on for the duration of the cruise, is there a catch? Does that include the always delicious Strawberry Margarita.

I'm not much of a drinker but I love "Margaritas" si

oops this was supposed to be a new thread...doh

Lisa -- Thank you, thank you!! I'm sorry it was such a pain, but I truly appreciate the time and frustration it took to share these with everyone here. I'm glad you had a good cruise, I would love to hear more about it when you're able. Sorry about the inconvenience you experienced with MTD, doesn't really make sense to me either. Good to know though.

So rest up and then come back and tell us more about your trip! :)

Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived