Debarking in Barcelona from Norwegian Spirit

greenlaker

What's the latest time you can choose for debarkation in Barcelona from the Norwegian Spirit when we get in to port at 5 AM? We are being picked up and want to tell our ride an approx time but we want to stay on board as long as possible.

We stayed with our luggage and chose the last debarkation time - something like 9:30 AM. We had an 8:00 breakfast in Windows. However, if I had it to do over again, I would make sure we were out of our cabins around 9 so the rooms could be made up for the next guests, BUT I would not have joined the line to get off the ship. We stood in that line for over an hour - it was quite chaotic. Instead, I would have waited inside the ship - near a window - until the line was really short and then join it. Other than this, the cruise was fantastic!

We waited as long as possible but that was only until 10am when they requested all remaining passengers to disembark. It was 10.30 by the time we reached the exit building and there were dozens of people sitting about waiting for their pick-ups. It was a relaxed atmosphere and we sat in the sun for an hour before taking a taxi to the airport.

Archived