Sapphire Aloha deck, aft viewing area

lucywestie

So Im looking at the deck plans for the Sapphire and right at the back of the ship the corridors end at the Terrace pool. If you look on the plans, before you exit out to the pool there are doors on both sides that appear to open out onto another viewing area either side of the four aft cabins.

Is this an actual viewing area or maybe just storage etc? I noticed that usually if its available to passengers they mark a door whereas if its off limits theres usually just a blank space left on their plans.

Thanks

Pete

So Im looking at the deck plans for the Sapphire and right at the back of the ship the corridors end at the Terrace pool. If you look on the plans, before you exit out to the pool there are doors on both sides that appear to open out onto another viewing area either side of the four aft cabins.

Is this an actual viewing area or maybe just storage etc? I noticed that usually if its available to passengers they mark a door whereas if its off limits theres usually just a blank space left on their plans.

Thanks

Pete

Interior Crew stairs on both sides of the ship.

• 4 months later...
Crew stairs and storage. I have sailed in A749 twice on the Sapphire. I like the location. It really is a nice viewing area once you go out the door at the end of the corridor and up just a couple of steps to the aft deck area.

Is that a public area, from the door at the end of the Aloha corridor up to the aft deck area? That would be sweet.

Is that a public area, from the door at the end of the Aloha corridor up to the aft deck area? That would be sweet.

The public door and steps to the outside is between cabins A745 and A751.

Sort of looks like the picture below which is from a different ship.

014122109HallwayoutsidecabinR751100_8455_zps27307ca0.jpg

The door to the right of the outside door is the door to the crew storage area that was mentioned in an above post.

I wonder how much, if any, morning noise we'd hear in an inside cabin near A745 and A751 from crew working one deck above in and around Outrigger Bar on the Lido deck? We like to sleep in but also like to be close to Outrigger and aft pool. Perhaps one deck lower (Baja) is better? But then, no direct access to the aft pool through the "secret" door. :confused:

Archived