AOS - May 22, 2005

GMC

I am sailing on the AOS May 22, 2005. The itinerary is St Thomas, St Marten, Antigua, St Lucia and Barbados. Any things not to miss in port?? On the ship?? This is our first on a voyager class. We also booked a E1 balcony with a pullman bed. There will be three of us. Any thoughts?

As always.....THANK-YOU!!!! :) ;)

HI.. we will also be on the May22 sailing on the AOS... we have been to St. Thomas, St. Martin, 2xs already.. Went to Sapphire Beach and Magens Bay.. both very pretty but like Sapphire a little more... St. Martin.. went to Orient Beach 2xs.. beautiful and fun ...... St. Lucia went on the Serenade 1 1/2 years ago and went to the Sandals for the day.. very nice.. this time we are doing excursion with "Frank" .. who tours island.. We are also going to try and get to St. John /Truck Bay when we visit St. Thomas... As for Barbados.. last time we went to Paynes Beach.. it was ok..looking for another beach maybe Accra/Worthing..... still undecided.. and in Antigua went to Dickenson Bay by Sandals.. ok.. but might try Sandy beach... This will be our 3rd Voyager class ship.. we love them but also love all the others too.. just hope for nice weather.. we have previously sailed in November a lot and the weather hasn't always been great.. Good luck with your decisions..

Karen

GMC...

Last July I was on the 'aruba' itinerary. The ship is amazing if this is your first RCI cruise. Get onboard early and work your way around. Bring a digital camera or a lot of film. I will be on the 'barbados' route this year for my honeymoon.

We will be repeating the islands of St. Thomas and St. Maarten. If you haven't been to these islands, they are incredible. St. Maarten was my favorite. I'm 27 years old, and my fiance and I took a cab around the island. The guy was so awesome. For about $50 he took us everywhere...even let us pose for pictures he would take at "key" lookout points. Just great.

On St. Thomas, we did the BOB because everyone raved about it. Personally, I found it to be a horrible experience. It was quite lame if you ask me. If you like to snorkel, there are better things to do than this excrusion. I am an adventurous, active guy who will do just about anything. I tried this excursion to see what the hype was about and was let down big time.

You'll love the ship and the activities aboard. Please be sure to write a review as to what you've done. I look forward to reading it.

Adam

Archived