Early dining time - Wait Listed...

jallen109

We are cruising the Wonder on Aug 20th. My family is scheduled for the second dinner seating at 8:15. We are on the wait list for the earlier time. What are the odds of getting this request fulfilled? I only ask because we are currently double booked for the nursery during both show times and I would really like to cancel the time I don't need.

Thanks,

Jaime

We are cruising the Wonder on Aug 20th. My family is scheduled for the second dinner seating at 8:15. We are on the wait list for the earlier time. What are the odds of getting this request fulfilled? I only ask because we are currently double booked for the nursery during both show times and I would really like to cancel the time I don't need.

Thanks,

Jaime

Have you been in touch with DCL recently about the switch? Remember the squeaky wheel thing - I'd give them a call and ask for confirmation that your request is still noted in your reservation.

Then, when you checkin at the port, look at your KTTW card. On it will be printed your dining time. If the request hasn't come through, go to where the dining changes are being handled and make your request again.

In most cases, you'll get it. Sometimes not. The first night things are a bit more flexible, and cancelling nursery hours can be done (AFAIK) up to 4 hours before your reservation normally, so, in all likelyhood, you'll be able to cancel whatever hours you don't need as soon as you find out what your dining seating will be.

:)

We were on a waiting list too. One day I just happened to be online checking my reservation and I noticed they changed it to first seating.

I really hope they change ours. As of now, it looks like we will need to visit guest services aboard the ship and make the request again. We booked the cruise about a month ago, so I am sure we are way down on the waiting list. :( We do call and check online often.

I really hope they change ours. As of now, it looks like we will need to visit guest services aboard the ship and make the request again. We booked the cruise about a month ago, so I am sure we are way down on the waiting list. :( We do call and check online often.

When they make the change (if they do it before you cruise) they won't notify you. It'll just be changed on your reservation online.

And, if you need to make the change on the ship, it's not Guest Services where it's done. It will be at the Dining Changes Desk. It will be in the Navigator that you receive at the port where this is. And you can ask when you check in where it is.

When they make the change (if they do it before you cruise) they won't notify you. It'll just be changed on your reservation online.

And, if you need to make the change on the ship, it's not Guest Services where it's done. It will be at the Dining Changes Desk. It will be in the Navigator that you receive at the port where this is. And you can ask when you check in where it is.

The waiting is over...they gave us the main dining! When we called this morning, they said we were still on the wait list. However, they sent us a confirmation email later today and it stated that we were in MAIN dining. I double checked on line and it was changed there also. Yea!

The waiting is over...they gave us the main dining! When we called this morning, they said we were still on the wait list. However, they sent us a confirmation email later today and it stated that we were in MAIN dining. I double checked on line and it was changed there also. Yea!

yeah!!!! :)

Archived