Reef Nursery- dropping off during show times...

jallen109

How long does it take to drop off a child in the Nursery? I plan to drop my son off during show times and I am guessing that this is a busy time for drop offs. How early should I get there and will they take him a few minutes prior to the official start time. (For example, start time is 6pm and I get there at 5:50 to settle him in.)

Thanks,

Jaime

Did you schedule your time during the exact show time ? I would have done 30 mins prior to 30 mins after - this gives you time to drop off and then get a seat in the theater

I would like to book the extra time, but I can't until I release some. I am on the wait list for main dining, so I booked 1.5 hours for the early show and 1.5 hours for the late show each day. Once I know for sure if they can switch my dining time, then I can release time and book two hour windows instead for the show that we will attend. (I am limited to booking 18 hours in advance)

Archived