Passion Island Questions

neptune18

We really like Passion Island, and prefer the tour that takes you there by boat only..The only issue with chairs and tables is that if you take the later tour, a lot of them are taken...There is an open bar , and the food is really good.

2pri537.jpg

x1hcvn.jpg

14vgq6q.jpg

Not really that I know of,,,Wiyh your permission, I guess they could have a drink, as there is no age limit in Mexico , if they are old enough in your opinion..I do think they would enjoy the beach though. Also, the tour is offfered by Twister, a wild and crazy boat ride there and back.

Thanks, anything for teens there?

• 5 weeks later...

There is in fact a drinking age in Mexico. It is 18 years old however on Passion Island they say they will not serve you if you are under 21 as it is a private island and a Carnival sponsored excursion. Now I am not sure if I believe that as we saw a few people there a couple weeks ago who looked under 21 to me .

There are large infaltable water toys ie iceburg type things to climb on in the water. Many teens were doing that.

Archived