What Ship Is Still In New Orleans?

vital1

Nope as some previous posters have said, Conquest leaves on Sundays not Saturdays. It was the Conquest the OP was talking about when they first posted. Less than a week until I sail on her :)

Nope as some previous posters have said, Conquest leaves on Sundays not Saturdays. It was the Conquest the OP was talking about when they first posted. Less than a week until I sail on her :)
Jeff must be in laa laa land - he knows it goes out on Sunday - were you thinking Saturday because you're coming in early Jeff?

The other possibility if Jeff is anything like me is he was thinking Sunday and typed Saturday. I do that sort of thing all the time :) I just wrote to clear up any confusion.
I do the same thing - I was just picking on Jeff :D .

There is a link to the web cam off www.portno.com - don't miss typing the T or you could end up seeing things you don't want to see :eek: .

SElucrey question? On the site you gave you could go back and look at the last 24 hours at 3 am empty port at 4 am a ship was there which should have been sensation as its monday but why 4 am I thought you didn't even get off until around 9isham so why does it arrive at 4? just curious:rolleyes:

SElucrey question? On the site you gave you could go back and look at the last 24 hours at 3 am empty port at 4 am a ship was there which should have been sensation as its monday but why 4 am I thought you didn't even get off until around 9isham so why does it arrive at 4? just curious:rolleyes:

I would guess that they have to start upriver early and if the river traffic is not heavy, they arrive early. If there is a lot of traffic it will arrive later. On our cruises out of NOLA the Inspiration and Conquest both arrived around 1:00 AM but the Sensation arrived at 4:30AM. Customs is onboard by 8:00 AM but It takes a while to process the PAX list and non-residents. we usually start actually leaving the ships around 10:00n AM as we have no flights to consider.

Yup, the ships get in early in the AM. On the Miracle in Feb, we started seeing the lights of Tampa around 2... we were in port early... Same with the Sensation. They are not going to make you get off at 3AM though :p

Archived