Atlantis Sea Lion Vs. Blue Lagoon Sea Lion

r6girl

Both Atlantis and Blue Lagoon are offering Sea Lion excursions for the cruise I'm going on. It looks like the major difference I can tell is Blue Lagoon is $129 pp, versus the more pricey Atlantis option at $194 pp. Also the Atlantis excursion is 1 hr longer in duration. Does anyone know which is the better excursion to go with or have any opinions about their experiences with either of these two excursions? Thanks in advance!

Both Atlantis and Blue Lagoon are offering Sea Lion excursions for the cruise I'm going on. It looks like the major difference I can tell is Blue Lagoon is $129 pp, versus the more pricey Atlantis option at $194 pp. Also the Atlantis excursion is 1 hr longer in duration. Does anyone know which is the better excursion to go with or have any opinions about their experiences with either of these two excursions? Thanks in advance!

If you have the time for Blue Lagoon, that would be a better choice. BL has a far better program in a natural setting, and at a better price. But timing is the key since you need to get a ferry to the private island. You also get use of the lagoon beach with your program.. not so at Atlantis.

Atlantis programs are photo ops.. nothing much else... in a manmade environment.

www.dolphinencounters.com

If you have the time for Blue Lagoon, that would be a better choice. BL has a far better program in a natural setting, and at a better price. But timing is the key since you need to get a ferry to the private island. You also get use of the lagoon beach with your program.. not so at Atlantis.

Atlantis programs are photo ops.. nothing much else... in a manmade environment.

www.dolphinencounters.com

Thanks so much for your help! With your input, I've just booked Blue Lagoon, and I'm so excited!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived