Best ship in Carnival fleet

twentyknots

well, i am still a cruising newbie and this is a great question to read the responses to because i do value other opinions with the understanding that they are 'just' opinions. I have been on one Carnival ship - Freedom. We absolutely loved it! staff, food, layout was easy, no massive lines at lunch etc... We did go during a "fewer cruisers per ship" time of year between Thanksgiving and Christmas. We will be on the Dream in 108 days and are very much looking forward to it. :D

My favorite ship so far is Miracle. I love the layout, the open and large aft pool deck, and the lack of the big movie screens. I hope to sail all four Spirit class ships. One down, one coming up in seven weeks, two to go.

My second favorite is Splendor for her decor.

My least favorites are any of the Conquest class. I do not like the recessed adult aft pool.

I know this is a subjective evaluation and probably no concensus among CC participants, but my son asked me and I had no idea since my cruise experience with Carnival is limited to Fantasy. My guess is newness and size would rank higher for many, but some prefer a smaller ship which might be more intimate. Larger ship would likely have more and perhaps better entertainment. I would assume that Carnival trys very hard to ensure consistent food and service regardless of the particular ship.

It would have to be the one i'm currently on

My favorite ship so far is Miracle. I love the layout, the open and large aft pool deck, and the lack of the big movie screens. I hope to sail all four Spirit class ships. One down, one coming up in seven weeks, two to go.

My second favorite is Splendor for her decor.

My least favorites are any of the Conquest class. I do not like the recessed adult aft pool.

Well we liked The Spirit ships we have sailed on 3 out of the 4 we were planning on The Legend for 2013 but it is heading to Europe that is to RICH for my blood so will sail on her in 2014. The Conquest ships are nice The Fantasy Class is small but nice never did the Splendor heard it is PINK really PINK Were heading for The Dream soon so will see how that is and i would have to agree with the masses ANY SHIP I'M ON!!!!!!:D:cool:

Archived