Help with Booking Through TA

geaux_aces

I'm very independent when it comes to making travel arrangements. Therefore, when we cruise, I always find the deals myself and book through carnival's website or over the phone. However, I'm considering booking through my credit card companies TA as they are running a special on bonus credit card points that could be to good to pass up.

My question is, how will this booking be different than the others I've done through carnival? I've checked the price (it's the same). Early Saver has already expired so that's not an issue either. Will my cruise docs and info show up on carnival.com?

I'm very independent when it comes to making travel arrangements. Therefore, when we cruise, I always find the deals myself and book through carnival's website or over the phone. However, I'm considering booking through my credit card companies TA as they are running a special on bonus credit card points that could be to good to pass up.

My question is, how will this booking be different than the others I've done through carnival? I've checked the price (it's the same). Early Saver has already expired so that's not an issue either. Will my cruise docs and info show up on carnival.com?

Yes..you just have to enter your booking number.:o

Archived