Moby Dick Stringray tour Grand Cayman

sunkist6

We are booked with Moby Dick Stringray city tour in Grand Cayman. We are booked for the 10:15am tour. The Carnival magic is in port from 7am to 4pm. Will we be okay on making it back, before the ship leaves?

You should have plenty of time going in the morning. We did the Moby Dick stingray excursion this past March. I think it was about 3 or 3-1/2 hours. We had the early afternoon trip and still had time to shop a little before tendering back to ship. They keep up with ship times very closely and getting back on time.

Have fun - it's an incredible trip !!! :D

We are scheduled for meet them at 10:15 am at the pier when we get off the ship. Just didn't know if that time was cutting it close on making it back to the ship. This will be my daughter's first cruise and first trip to the Cayman Islands for her. Want to make it special for her :)

Thanks, Any suggestions for Montego Bay?

I would check out the Jamaica forum to get ideas for Montego Bay. It would depend on what you're interested in doing. Beach? Zipline? Shopping? etc.

We'll be there in about a month. We are doing the "Jamaica for a Day" (booked through that website) and going for a day at the beach at Sunset resort ($45pp all inclusive - food & drinks). The website will tell you more. I've been there before, and its very nice. Nice beach, great pool with slides and lazy river. All the food & drink you want for the day. You can also choose to go to the Hilton, which I think is about 15 minutes further, and cost a little more. We just wanted a lazy beach day, w/no hassle about worrying w/money during the day. Sunset is only about 5 minutes from the ship.

Some say going to Doctor's Cave Beach ($6 entry fee pp, plus extra for chairs, umbrella and food) is nice too. It's a taxi ride to the beach. I understand you can walk to the Hip Strip (shopping & restaurants) and its very close to Margarittaville if that interests you.

Archived