TBA cabin assignment-when assigned?

KP&BP

You can try logging into the carnival website, and clicking on the "My VIFP" button and looking at your cruising history. To the right of your upcoming cruises there is a place to click "details". It will show you a room assignment even if the manage my cruise page doesn't.

Disclaimer: I know of two people that this has worked for (myself included), and neither of the people have gone on their cruise yet to see if that is the room that they finally end up with.

On July 18 we booked a quick summer get away on the Triumph (Senior Rate) departing Sept. 1. We had a balcony gty. On Aug 9 we were assigned our room and are very pleased with it (aft extended balcony). Hang in there, I checked our booking summary daily. It seemed like forever but it was really less than a month.

I booked a GTY yesterday and received my cabin assignment this morning three weeks out from cruise. I have booked several GTY cabins in the past and a couple of times not found out my cabin until checking in.

You can try logging into the carnival website, and clicking on the "My VIFP" button and looking at your cruising history. To the right of your upcoming cruises there is a place to click "details". It will show you a room assignment even if the manage my cruise page doesn't.

Disclaimer: I know of two people that this has worked for (myself included), and neither of the people have gone on their cruise yet to see if that is the room that they finally end up with.

I did this and it shows a 8C balcony, when i booked a OV. that would be nice, but i'm not getting my hopes up. Still 23 days before sailing.

I booked a GTY yesterday and received my cabin assignment this morning three weeks out from cruise. I have booked several GTY cabins in the past and a couple of times not found out my cabin until checking in.

We called and moved from interior cabin on Panarama deck, to pack and go rate for gty balcony yesterday morning, and checked at 3:30 and cabin had been assigned. Balcony on Verandah deck. Our friends booked at the same time. Their cabin shows assigned also at the same time. But they got assigned on upper deck... darn it... we were hoping to be side by side... we can change if we want to pay an additional 250... nope....

Is it possible that when you book this way to get a better cabin than what you booked? For instance- you book a OV and end up in a balcony?

Possible, but not very likely... Actually on our sailing, the pack and go rate is the same for the balcony, as the past guest rate for an oceanview cabin... so really a great deal....

Archived