Enterprise car rental "sale"

Assateague Island Princes

FYI - Several weeks ago, I was able to secure a compact car rental from Enterprise for $99.99 per week for our land only trip next June. Just last week, the cost was $499.99 per week for a compact vehicle. This morning, I logged on to monitor the costs, and it is once again back down to $99.99 per week. Anyone planning on renting from Enterprise for a trip next year may wish to jump on this while it lasts. Good luck in your mission;)!

FYI - Several weeks ago, I was able to secure a compact car rental from Enterprise for $99.99 per week for our land only trip next June. Just last week, the cost was $499.99 per week for a compact vehicle. This morning, I logged on to monitor the costs, and it is once again back down to $99.99 per week. Anyone planning on renting from Enterprise for a trip next year may wish to jump on this while it lasts. Good luck in your mission;)!

I checked this morning and it was $499 per week at off-airport locations but a little cheaper at the airport ( go figure). I am heading back right now to check again!!!!

Thanks for the heads up! Do they ever offer specials on vehicles other than compact cars? There are four of us who, I'm sure, will have quite a bit of luggage needing a car for next year. We're thinking either a minivan or SUV.

www.Enterprise.com - just checked it again (typing in "Anchorage, AK" for location. The following are results (for airport and 5th Ave. location):

Economy: $99.99/week

Compact: $114.99/week

Luxury: $124.99/week

Standard: $134.99/week

Fullsize: $149.99/week

MiniVan: $214.99/week

Lux. SUV: $214.99/week

Standard SUV: $229.99/week

Hope you can get it!

Wow, even when I check your dates I am getting the $499 price. Would you mind checking MY dates and see what YOU get???

I am looking for July 19, 2013 (10am) to July 24th (5pm).

I have deleted the cookies from my computer, thinking that might have something to do with it, but that didn't help.

Thanks!

Do they ever offer specials on vehicles other than compact cars? There are four of us who, I'm sure, will have quite a bit of luggage needing a car for next year. We're thinking either a minivan or SUV.

Yes, keep checking every day. For our trip last month, we originally (Aug 2011) booked a full size SUV at $43 per day and they gave us a minivan for the same rate when we arrived in Anchorage. That was at the downtown location. Keep in mind also that if you rent from the downtown location and you are flying home after your land tour that you can drop off the car at the International Rd location (Not the airport) for no additional charge. This puts you closer to the airport so your cab ride to the airport is minimal. The drop off fee to the airport was $50.

They offer a AARP discount as well.

I tried posting your dates and the results for airport and 5th Ave. location were as follows - all marked in red as "Special":

Economy: $396.31 Total

Compact: $396.31 Total

Intermediate: $416.96 Total

Standard: $433.48 Total

Full Size: $458.26 Total

I'm assuming that time frame of July 19 thru 24 is peak so perhaps they don't offer "sales" for July dates. As the previous poster suggested, I'd keep checking - every day if necessary - to see if you can get your rental cost down if possible. Good luck.

Archived