Adventure of the seas 27 October 2012

anna2

Hello,

I have been reading most of the posts on this forum, but still could use some help regarding experiences on the adventure of the seas.

My husband has a sunallergy but like stay outside. Any place to be outside in the shade?

Is there a site with information regarding trips organised bij RCI or trips travellers performed on their own on the visiting ports:

Madeira

Tenerife

Gran Canaria

Lanzarote

I have one child drinking soda. Is it possible to pay for only one mug or do we need to purchase for everybody?

I have read that towards the start of the travellingdate price drops when buying in Spain. Can anybody provide me with informaton regarding this?

Now still around 3500$ for an oceanview 4 person.

Any tips regarding the ship or the trips are welcome.

Thanks a lot.

Hello,

I have been reading most of the posts on this forum, but still could use some help regarding experiences on the adventure of the seas.

My husband has a sunallergy but like stay outside. Any place to be outside in the shade?

Is there a site with information regarding trips organised bij RCI or trips travellers performed on their own on the visiting ports:

Madeira

Tenerife

Gran Canaria

Lanzarote

I have one child drinking soda. Is it possible to pay for only one mug or do we need to purchase for everybody?

I have read that towards the start of the travellingdate price drops when buying in Spain. Can anybody provide me with informaton regarding this?

Now still around 3500$ for an oceanview 4 person.

Any tips regarding the ship or the trips are welcome.

Thanks a lot.

I can help with some of your questions. Regarding shade outside on the ship, there are covered areas on the pool deck (deck 11) both near the main pool and the Solarium. Regarding the soda package, you can purchase one package for your child without having to purchase for everyone.

Regarding the ship sponsored excursions, Royal's website should now have an excursion list for you to see. You need to log in using your booking number to see what is available. For non-ship sponsored excursions, try checking out your roll call. Go to the Roll Call section, select Royal, select Adventure, then find the date of your cruise.

EDIT: Here's the link for your roll call: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1685308

Archived