Destiny Rooms

rlanting

I'm almost to the Big Date, My group received their rooms this week and would like to know if this area of the ship is good?

WE are the Empress Floor #7 Rooms in the Aft a couple of the rooms are #7299 and #7307 Basic rooms but is that area good.

Please let me know if it's easy to get around the ship from there? Smooth and quit etc.

My group received their rooms this week and would like to know if this area of the ship is good? WE are the Empress Floor #7 Rooms in the Aft a couple of the rooms are #7299 and #7307 Basic rooms but is that area good. Please let me know if it's easy to get around the ship from there? Smooth and quit etc. Thanks :)

This would be a good area, in my opinion. You are near elevators and stairs towards the back of the ship. The thing to remember is: You can't go from one end of the ship to another on Decks 3 & 4. So, you must go to Deck 5 and then down to the place you want to be. This is easier if you're near the front or back....less walking!!

People say you can feel ship movement more in the back.....this would be a plus for me. We were on Destiny a couple of weeks ago and there was a nice swaying motion....not rough at all.

Enjoy your cruise!!!!

Thanks Great Info. little unsure about the Floors that you can not walk thru?? But it should be fun to figure that out (short cuts etc.)

One other thing someone told me that AFT has a lot of noise pull up the anchors, I did not know their was even anchors in the back? But thought I needed to find out.

Archived