Location of Suites on Epic.... Noise?

BarbaraB2

We are interested in booking a suite on the Epic that is located in the Haven's pool area. Do the sliding doors of the suite open to the pool or is there a corridor between the cabins and the pool? I am concerned about the noise from the pool and would avoid this location if that's the case.

Thank you!

We are interested in booking a suite on the Epic that is located in the Haven's pool area. Do the sliding doors of the suite open to the pool or is there a corridor between the cabins and the pool? I am concerned about the noise from the pool and would avoid this location if that's the case.

Thank you!

We are currently booked there, and our room is right by the doors to the pool (16021). I was wondering the same thing, but I couldn't find any reports of noise so I went ahead and booked. Unfortunately I don't sail until January so it's no help to you now with your decision but I did try and find some reports that noise might be an issue and couldn't find any. I would hope at that price, they'd ensure the doors are not a disturbance- or at least I hope so!

We are currently booked there, and our room is right by the doors to the pool (16021). I was wondering the same thing, but I couldn't find any reports of noise so I went ahead and booked. Unfortunately I don't sail until January so it's no help to you now with your decision but I did try and find some reports that noise might be an issue and couldn't find any. I would hope at that price, they'd ensure the doors are not a disturbance- or at least I hope so!

16021 was our cabin on the first TA. LOVED the location.

There is a corridor between the suites and the pool area.

16021 is near the doors to the concierge area, which was extremely convenient and noise-free.

Next time we sail in the Haven on the Epic I will book that room again!

16021 was our cabin on the first TA. LOVED the location.

There is a corridor between the suites and the pool area.

16021 is near the doors to the concierge area, which was extremely convenient and noise-free.

Next time we sail in the Haven on the Epic I will book that room again!

you just totally made my day!! Thank you!! I thought it would either be super convenient, or really noisy and i'd regret the choice. it gives me great relief to hear from someone who has been in it. I will treat it well so it is in prime shape for your return :)

Archived