What Carnival souvenir do you always come home with?

valancy1

When we cruise, we always pick up something from the ship. The one thing I never miss is a magnet of the ship we're sailing.

This year, we're cruising the Valor again (2nd time in a row). The dilemma is whether or not to get a second Valor magnet. I am leaning toward "YES". I put them in a line on our fridge.

What is the souvenir you come home with from your Carnival cruises?

When we cruise, we always pick up something from the ship. The one thing I never miss is a magnet of the ship we're sailing.

This year, we're cruising the Valor again (2nd time in a row). The dilemma is whether or not to get a second Valor magnet. I am leaning toward "YES". I put them in a line on our fridge.

What is the souvenir you come home with from your Carnival cruises?

I would get the second magnet and put the dates you cruised on both of them.

What do we get? Ship's pin, ship's model, Christmas ornament, t-shirts, golf ball, shot glasses and from each island, we try to get a Christmas ornament, shot glass and a golf ball. (We have 68 golf balls from different places we've been and about that many shot glasses.)

There are several ship souvenirs I buy from each cruise including a resin model of the ship, coffee mug, photo album, Christmas ornament, ink pens, refrigerator magnets, shirts, and...I think that's it. :)

Archived