N/A .. Sold out?

tx121

I was looking this morning at *********** and Royal Caribbean's website and saw that there were at least 15 junior suite cabins still available. I was about to book, but now when I look it says N/A? Where did all the cabins go? The cruise is 1 week away...did 15 people really just book the cruise or is this the cruiselines way of getting people to book a higher cabin, making them think there are no more junior suites? Only thing left is a crown loft suite and presidential. confused. =/

Could be the cruise line giving upgrades? Are there more lower category cabins open than this morning? If someone was upgraded from a balcony to a JS, maybe their balcony is now open?

I would say they don't block out cabins if they are truly available, they want every last penny they can get.

I was looking this morning at *********** and Royal Caribbean's website and saw that there were at least 15 junior suite cabins still available. I was about to book, but now when I look it says N/A? Where did all the cabins go? The cruise is 1 week away...did 15 people really just book the cruise or is this the cruiselines way of getting people to book a higher cabin, making them think there are no more junior suites? Only thing left is a crown loft suite and presidential. confused. =/
What ship & date? Maybe a TA grabbed them.

Could be:

upgrades..the phones will be burning trying to sell the upgrade cabins.

or

Interline; may have released the cabins to interline sales or a TA group for a fam trip

or

employees; they get 2 per year (cruises, available cabins)

or

RCI is evil and it is a nefarous plot to ruin someone's cruise

or

with 300,000,000 + people out there in the USA alone, they could have sold

Keep checking back on the website. I look several times a day to see if there are price changes on my upcoming cruise. Every time I look, the prices are different, and different rooms will be N/A, however later the same day they will be available. I believe this is their way of forcing people to purchase balcony and higher when it is close to sail date.

Archived