My review on Norwegian Crown 5/8-5/15

Bepday93

Yes, There were shows every night, including port nights.

There were some shady spots, near the stairs on both sides all the way up to the top deck. The pool is on deck 7.:cool:

Does this mean that there are outside stairs on the sundecks (ie, if you are sitting up by the hot tubs and want to go down to the pool you can do it without going back inside)? This may be a really dumb question but I have been unable to figure this out from the photos and diagrams I've seen.

Thanks,

India

Does this mean that there are outside stairs on the sundecks (ie, if you are sitting up by the hot tubs and want to go down to the pool you can do it without going back inside)? This may be a really dumb question but I have been unable to figure this out from the photos and diagrams I've seen.

Thanks,

India

yes you can go from the pool deck to the top on outside stairs on both sides

Thank you very much! I thought you would be able to but on the negative reviews of the Crown people were complaining that there were not enough seats around the pool and the upper sun decks were "cut off" from the pool access. I guess they just didn't like stairs.

India

Guest kenf1111

Howdy, our cruise on crown is under 2 weeks and counting.. Hey.. how do I put one of those weeks days hours and minute icons in my posts?

Question: on the crown... 7 day cruise ..... what is one to do with laundry?

Thanks in advance

Ken

• 5 weeks later...

Sounds like my 14 night Christmas/New Year cruise on Crown will be superb. I chose her cos she is a small ship and therefore far more cozy than the big superliners.

I am on Jewel in a few weeks for a shakedown trip to Jersey and back so that will be a warm up for the big one in December on Crown...can't wait for either cruise now, sat here counting away the days :):):)

Archived