Booking question

luv2go1

My husband and I are in the process of planning a cruise with our son (22), his GF (21), my daughter (20), and her BF (21). We would book 3 rooms, 1 room per couple. Will Carnival allow this due their ages?

From Carnival website:

Guests 18 years of age and older

• Minors are 18 and older not required to be booked within close proximity nor on the same deck as the Parents/Grandparents. However, we will place you as close together as possible.

Guests Under the Age of 21 NOT Traveling with Parents / Grandparents

The minor must travel with a guardian 25 years of age or older in the same stateroom.

So it shouldn't be a problem. Anyone over 21 is not a minor; the only person under 21 is your daughter, and since she's traveling with you, the "guardian over 25" provision doesn't apply.

From Carnival website:

Guests 18 years of age and older

• Minors are 18 and older not required to be booked within close proximity nor on the same deck as the Parents/Grandparents. However, we will place you as close together as possible.

Guests Under the Age of 21 NOT Traveling with Parents / Grandparents

The minor must travel with a guardian 25 years of age or older in the same stateroom.

So it shouldn't be a problem. Anyone over 21 is not a minor; the only person under 21 is your daughter, and since she's traveling with you, the "guardian over 25" provision doesn't apply.

Thank you!

Archived