Couples massage (mainly Conquest)

KORTAM

What are your thought and comments on a couples massage, and when is the best time ($$) to get one.

My DH and I got a couples massage on the Pride last year. In order to save money though, we did not technically book a couples massage. On port days the spa had a "value" price (I assume it's like this on all ships), and I booked two individual massages, because a single times two was cheaper than one couples massage. They asked us if we would go ahead and have it in the couples massage room, so it would save space for others wanting an individual massage...so we ended up with a couples massage anyway.

Best time to book is usually on a port day if you want to save some money.

I have never really understood the purpose of a 'couples massage', since I do not want to talk or have anyone talk to me, while I am having a massage. :confused:

We didn't really talk much...it was more just two massage tables set up in the same room, and we both had massages. Something to do together but you still get your massage experience.

We didn't really talk much...it was more just two massage tables set up in the same room, and we both had massages. Something to do together but you still get your massage experience.

That's what I was kinda a thinking. First time we are getting away as a couple in 3 years.

I had a couples massage once.. well kinda :D It was actually a foursome:eek:

Now now.... before your minds go the wrong way... it was myself, my boyfriend, my adult daughter and her boyfriend.... AND it was on the beach in Progresso by Buddys bar... they had four tables set up... we all went for it at the same time.... 30 bucks each for 40 minutes... GREAT MASSAGES and on a beach!!! Much cheaper than the ccl massage and also just as good...

:D

Archived