Sensation Room Service

Mattmax

Matt - I don't know where you saw that, but NO, you cannot. As a matter of fact, there are no hot foods on the room service menu on any Carnival ship.

I use room service on every cruise. I think the menu has a nice variety of foods listed, and the sandwiches (particularly the roast beef and brie on baguette) are delicious!

There is no charge for the items on a room service menu.....(BUT, be sure and tip the delivery person $1-2 every time you use them. I tip $1 for coffee/Danish, and $2 if I order more than that. More if very large orders for a family.

Here's the room service menu from my last cruise (Sensation 11/04)....

Juices:

Orange, Tomato, Apple, Grapefruit

Breads:

(Served with butter; jelly on request)

Toast, white, whole wheat, or rye

Assorted Danish and Croissants

Toasted bagel and cream cheese

Sandwiches:

Turkey, Ham and cheese, cheese sandwich - choice of American, Swiss, or Cheddar, Bacon, lettuce, and tomato, Peanut butter and jelly

Note: Above sandwiches are served plain or toasted w/the choice of white bread, whole wheat bread, or rye; with potato salad, coleslaw, potato chips, or pretzels.

Roast beef and brie on baguette, Open-faced shrimp salad sandwich on French roll, Vegetarian: tomato, cucumber, lettuce,, and cream cheese on Seven grain roll, Tuna salad on toasted English muffin

Salads and Desserts:

Tossed garden salad: mixed greens, garnished w/tomato, cucumber, radish, and red onion. Choice of Ranch, Thousand Island, Bleu cheese or fat-free Honey mustard. Caesar salad, Crudites of Veggies with bleu cheese dip, Fresh fruit salad, Whole fresh fruits, Assorted cookies and brownies. Featured dessert of the day. Strawberry yogurt.

Beverages:

Regular coffee, decaf coffee, hot tea, iced tea, hot chocolate, milk, skim milk, chocolate milk.

Archived