Newbie question, What restaurants are included in price of cabin?

Reflectionone

We have only ever done all inclusives and sailing on Celebrity Reflection March/13 will be a first for us.What we are a little confused about is the many restaurants on board and if weather or not they are "inclusive" of your booking price or is the only restaurant that is included the MDR ? Please help. Thank you.This is not spelled out very clealy on Celebrity's site.

The Celebrity website can be as clear as mud.

The no extra charge restaurants include the main dining room, the buffet, the outdoor grill near pool area and the Aqua Spa cafe (open for lunch and breakfast). The food in the Cafe al Bacio is included in your cruise fare, but the specialty coffees and teas are an extra charge. The gelatto is also an extra charge, but ice cream in the buffet is available for no extra charge.

It seems to me I am missing something -- someone else will chime in!

Welcome to Celebrity and Cruise Critic. The following are included in your fare:

MDR

Oceanview cafe (buffet) open for breakfast, lunch and to a lesser extent for dinner.

Aqua Spa Cafe Small venue serving spa type food open for breakfast and lunch. This is worth a visit. We eat lunch here often on the other ships.

Mast Grill lunch, burgers, fries hot dogs and maybe a few other things. I have seen onion rings. This is a freat place to eat too.

These are extra

Murano, $40pp

Tuscan Grille $30pp, I think

Silk Harvest $25pp

You can get a discount on a package of these restaurants and often on the first night of the cruise there is a 20% discount in Murano.

Bistro on 5 $5pp (best bargain on the ship)

The pastries, finger sandwiches etc are free at Cafe al Baccio but the drinks are not. Great coffees

Archived