When do you normally receive docs when booking through other companies?

JYeagersGrl

We are under 30 days now I'm hoping our docs come this week but I have no clue if it's gonna take longer or what. We booked online through another company and on their website it said something like carnival mails the docs to them and then they mail them to us.

I wanna do the doc dance!

~Lisa

We are under 30 days now I'm hoping our docs come this week but I have no clue if it's gonna take longer or what. We booked online through another company and on their website it said something like carnival mails the docs to them and then they mail them to us.

I wanna do the doc dance!

~Lisa

Expect them 2-3 weeks before your cruise.

Lisa,

I got my docs last Thursday...May 12th. We sail on June 6th. Everyone I've spoken to received them about the same time. Since you're sailing a week after us, I'd expect them anytime now. However, I will warn you, I have gotten my docs as late as 6 days before leaving. So, you really never do know.

I'd look for them soon.

My average is about 3 to 4 weeks before the cruise. However, I've heard from lots of people that theirs came at around 2 weeks before the cruise. Don't worry, they're coming (having just planned a wedding last year I know how you want to at least cross this off your list). Soon....(just remember before long all the prep will be behind you and the true adventure starts).

Have a great time and congratulations on your up coming wedding!!

I just called my on-line travel agent today to make our final payment for our August cruise and she told me that the docs usually come 2 weeks before the sail date. She also stated that they could come sooner or later but the average is 2 weeks. Also, I asked her if the cruise price went down. Unfortunately it actually went up a total of $40, however, she voluntarily applied an additional discount/promotion that was taking place in their agency to our booking. She said it was only for new bookings but she would apply it our ours. Another $100 off the already lower price than I was originally quoted from Carnival. I thought this must be my lucky day so I asked DH to buy a lottery ticket on the way home from work. Didn't win! It was just a small window of luck but I'll take it!

Archived