Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Not really sure if they will fit, from the looks of it I dont think so. They manage to fit them on the corner penthouse but notice that it is slanted sideways. If I was you I would get 11 ASAP, the reason why I am not keen about 9 (deepest) is because it is right above dinning venues, so noise might be an issue.

When we booked 9 I factored that in. But frankly, I can't imagine any noise issues during times when we would be sleeping. Other times, when there might be noise (evening), I doubt we'd even be in the room!

Also, I desired deck 9 as it's an easy walk down the stairs to most of what we seek (decks 6,7, and 8). When we were in the Haven on the Epic (twice) the wait always seemed overly long for elevators from deck 17!!

The only drawback I see to being in an aft penthouse is the long trek to the Haven restaurant! (we don't hang by the pool or sit in the sun)

It would be nice to know what deck this photo (of S6) was taken, but it does not appear deep enough to be deck 9: (LINK)

i-8Jk8ktL-L.jpg

Tom

When we booked 9 I factored that in. But frankly, I can't imagine any noise issues during times when we would be sleeping. Other times, when there might be noise (evening), I doubt we'd even be in the room!

Also, I desired deck 9 as it's an easy walk down the stairs to most of what we seek (decks 6,7, and 8). When we were in the Haven on the Epic (twice) the wait always seemed overly long for elevators from deck 17!!

The only drawback I see to being in an aft penthouse is the long trek to the Haven restaurant! (we don't hang by the pool or sit in the sun)

It would be nice to know what deck this photo (of S6) was taken, but it does not appear deep enough to be deck 9: (LINK)

i-8Jk8ktL-L.jpg

Tom

That is what I am trying to figure out, my guess is that it is 11. But that is only a guess, by looking at several pictures.

Hi Joeski-

Have you come across any interior photos of the M6 cabin/balcony yet?

I'm with you that I want to be surprised, but I can't look away! :D

And boy do I feel lucky since seeing what 32 sq.ft. of balcony look like.

I would love to see the size of the balcony on the B6 (large balcony) and M6 (mini suite with large balcony) cabins.

Has anyone found a picture of the B6 and M6 balconies?

Nope, no love for M6s yet, and probably won't be for awhile. Would really like to see more like that, and I think at this point it's more than safe to say we've seen suite and aft photos & videos ad nauseum :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

i-8Jk8ktL-L.jpg

Yes, this is a still from the video of the Deck 13 aft haven suite. I am so thrilled to see that video!!! I am even more thrilled that Deck 13 seemed to be one of the "smaller" less-depth balconies. That means my aft balcony is BIGGER than this one :eek: I'm already trying to decide what time my butler will be delivering breakfast to my balcony table...and I still have 8 weeks to wait! :eek:

The table with the touchscreen is for making reservations.

PS look at those M6's, photo taken from a hump balcony.

BI1hZhCCcAAD_zo.jpg

We booked one of the hump balconies. How big do you think it is compared to the straight balconies? Never had a hump balcony before. Can't wait to sail her.

Not really sure if they will fit, from the looks of it I dont think so. They manage to fit them on the corner penthouse but notice that it is slanted sideways. If I was you I would get 11 ASAP, the reason why I am not keen about 9 (deepest) is because it is right above dinning venues, so noise might be an issue.

I posted yesterday that a cruise consultant told me size didn't differ. Luckily I listened to you guys here on CC and changed last night from deck 13 AFT to deck 12 AFT - THANK YOU THANK YOU :)

I did see one video of Spa suite, but was hard to see the size of balcony - if anyone has pics of spa suite or balcony - please post. THANK YOU so very much! Hope you have smooth sailing and a wonderful time on the beautiful BREAKAWAY!

here is a video saying spa balcony

I am still new to cruise "terminology" - we are booked directly next to where the "hump" of the balconies start... We will be mid-ship in a BB(?) category room 10784.

The original map layout makes it look like our balcony will be in more of a triangle shape considering it is connected to the start of the hump.

Have there been any pictures posted of these types of cabins and has anyone stayed in one before?

i-8Jk8ktL-L.jpg

Yes, this is a still from the video of the Deck 13 aft haven suite. I am so thrilled to see that video!!! I am even more thrilled that Deck 13 seemed to be one of the "smaller" less-depth balconies. That means my aft balcony is BIGGER than this one :eek: I'm already trying to decide what time my butler will be delivering breakfast to my balcony table...and I still have 8 weeks to wait! :eek:

The outside furniture is beautiful!! Enjoy!!

I am still new to cruise "terminology" - we are booked directly next to where the "hump" of the balconies start... We will be mid-ship in a BB(?) category room 10784.

The original map layout makes it look like our balcony will be in more of a triangle shape considering it is connected to the start of the hump.

Have there been any pictures posted of these types of cabins and has anyone stayed in one before?

Not that I have seen yet, I am also quite curious about the size of those balconies. Maybe they are a little bit better than the average balcony on the ship.

I posted yesterday that a cruise consultant told me size didn't differ. Luckily I listened to you guys here on CC and changed last night from deck 13 AFT to deck 12 AFT - THANK YOU THANK YOU :)

Yea! Deck 12 aft party!! Too bad we all aren't sailing together!!

Archived