Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Nope, no love for M6s yet, and probably won't be for awhile. Would really like to see more like that, and I think at this point it's more than safe to say we've seen suite and aft photos & videos ad nauseum :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

:mad::mad: Haven't found any yet either. Guess I'll wait for your review!!

I'm curious how that hammock thing works out:D

This was just posted in this forum (this person for whatever reason made this a separate thread, no idea why they didn't just post it in here where it belonged...) ...anyways, its a sizeable collection of something like 160 photos and 50 videos from onboard the Breakaway:

http://www.schiffe-und-kreuzfahrten.de/norwegian-breakaway-erste-bilder-und-fast-50-videos-von-bord/

EDIT: the collection of "50 videos" is actually the YouTube channel I posted a link to yesterday afternoon, here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kreuzfahrblog/videos

And evidently the photos were taken by the same individual/blogger. But definitely check them out, and there are in fact some new videos since yesterday.

OMGoodness! There are so many links....I can't keep up!

On another note, after seeing all the pics and reading everyone's comments about the size of aft balconies, I've moved my aft penthouse from 13 to 12!!! SO EXCITED!! Thanks everyone!! I feel like I just made it into the exclusive deck 12 club! Now, where do I get one of those hammocks! Lol

We booked one of the hump balconies. How big do you think it is compared to the straight balconies? Never had a hump balcony before. Can't wait to sail her.

Can't tell, sorry. I guess a quarter in size bigger?

Picture of balcony stateroom on the diagonal side of the hump, taken from the inside: http://www.cruisereiziger.nl/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/P1060192.jpg

A Dutch blog, cruisereiziger.nl made the previous and above pic. Don't know the stateroom number.

OMGoodness! There are so many links....I can't keep up!

On another note, after seeing all the pics and reading everyone's comments about the size of aft balconies, I've moved my aft penthouse from 13 to 12!!! SO EXCITED!! Thanks everyone!! I feel like I just made it into the exclusive deck 12 club! Now, where do I get one of those hammocks! Lol

Welcome to the deck 12 AFT club LMAO....while I don't have penthouse just AFT Balcony, I did the same thing yesterday

:mad::mad: Haven't found any yet either. Guess I'll wait for your review!!

I'm curious how that hammock thing works out:D

Yeah I was shopping around online for hammocks, hoping maybe someone one here who has cruise ship hammock experience might offer a suggestion for a particular hammock ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, but that doesn't show sizes, unless I'm looking in the wrong place??

you have to go down to cabin No and descriptions.

go to date in the future and select the cruise continue to cabin grades, select view cabins and then more details on a cabin No.

eg

jan 4 1015

select a country(say germany)

continue

select balcony

select expand all

view details

show staterooms

expand stateroom details

bd

Breakaway 8152 Balcony 8 Standard Capacity - 4 , Cabin

Includes Desk , Foldable Sleeper/Playpen , Mini Bar , Tea

And Coffee Maker , Convertible Lower Beds (2) , Clothes Line

In Bathroom , Sprinklers , Convertible Single Sofa Bed ,

Telephone , Internet Access , Balcony Square Footage (32) ,

Floor To Ceiling Sliding Glass Doors , Hair Dryer , Port Side

, Pier Forward , Forward Section , Bed Near Balcony Door ,

Cabin Square Footage (172) , Television , Private Balcony ,

Sitting Area , Safety Deposit Box , Shower , Refrigerator ,

Pullman Bed , Total Square Footage (204)

you have to go down to cabin No and descriptions.

go to date in the future and select the cruise continue to cabin grades, select view cabins and then more details on a cabin No.

eg

jan 4 1015

select a country(say germany)

continue

select balcony

select expand all

view details

show staterooms

expand stateroom details

bd

Breakaway 8152 Balcony 8 Standard Capacity - 4 , Cabin

Includes Desk , Foldable Sleeper/Playpen , Mini Bar , Tea

And Coffee Maker , Convertible Lower Beds (2) , Clothes Line

In Bathroom , Sprinklers , Convertible Single Sofa Bed ,

Telephone , Internet Access , Balcony Square Footage (32) ,

Floor To Ceiling Sliding Glass Doors , Hair Dryer , Port Side

, Pier Forward , Forward Section , Bed Near Balcony Door ,

Cabin Square Footage (172) , Television , Private Balcony ,

Sitting Area , Safety Deposit Box , Shower , Refrigerator ,

Pullman Bed , Total Square Footage (204)

OMG just saw the M6 balcony is 118sqft!!:eek::D

Took a look at the S4 square footage and compared it to the same on the Epic. Looks like the balcony on the Breakaway is a full 11 sq ft less than the Epic (Breakaway 43 sf vs Epic 54 sf). But the cabin itself is larger, so it's pretty much a wash - wonder if the smaller balconies is because sailing out of NYC means more use of indoors most of the time?

Robin

I'm with gambee—very curious about how far you can walk on the deck 7 promenade. Can you circle around all the way forward?

I like to walk the promenade when I'm at sea, and I'm concerned the waterfront will be too crowded and narrow for walkers like me.

Well, had stepped away from the forum for a few hours and hoped that maybe something OTHER than afts and suites would be highlighted, discussed, or discovered (photos, videos, etc)...but, apparently its still nothing but aft & suites, aft & suites, aft & suites, aft & suites, aft & suites, and...you guessed it...aft & suites. I'm thinking about 75% of the people on here have aft and/or suites, LOL. Perhaps it would be more appropriate for someone to start a separate "Everything Breakaway Aft & Suites" thread, since the last several pages have been nothing but :rolleyes:.

Well, had stepped away from the forum for a few hours and hoped that maybe something OTHER than afts and suites would be highlighted, discussed, or discovered (photos, videos, etc)...but, apparently its still nothing but aft & suites, aft & suites, aft & suites, aft & suites, aft & suites, and...you guessed it...aft & suites. I'm thinking about 75% of the people on here have aft and/or suites, LOL. Perhaps it would be more appropriate for someone to start a separate "Everything Breakaway Aft & Suites" thread, since the last several pages have been nothing but :rolleyes:.

Here is video of an inside

here are some photos of lots of different staterooms http://cruise365anth.wordpress.com/2013/04/27/staterooms-on-norwegian-breakaway/

If anyone has access to the ship I'd love pics of cabin 11910 (the most intriguing B1 AFT by the deck layouts)

That's what I'm in too. Hopefully I'll have pictures of it after May 10th, as my friend is on the May 8th inaugural so she's going to try to get pics for me :)

This video is actually of the disabled S5 cabin (only one on the ship) which is the same size as an S4. Nice of them to open the largest one for preview .:p

The other s5's are half the size with no seating and dinning area :(

Archived