Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Sorry SilentHill, must have missed your original post! What exactly are you wondering about that might cost extra? :)

Robin

Burn the Floor, Rock of Ages, and 2nd City - free

2nd City Dysfunctional Family - $20 I think it was

It was the entertainment, lol thanks!

Anybody know what those clam shell looking things are...and do you have to pay for them...

norwegianbreakaway-289-4_3_rx513_c680x510.jpg?6c3c24a06b2ec04d15c066f5e9a76a10a837ffd4

Vibe Beach Club Deck 16

norwegianbreakaway-297-4_3_rx513_c680x510.jpg?6c3c24a06b2ec04d15c066f5e9a76a10a837ffd4

Hopefully this will work - my first attempt at multi-quoting!

If these are the clamshells you are asking about (top picture).. I find this pic very interesting! Definitely deck 17 forward. Looks separated from the Haven Sundeck (see the wall straight back in the background) but also looks separated from the Public Sundeck (see plexiglass to the right). Furniture looks like Haven (see public furniture off to the right behind the plexiglass) but looks more accessible from public side. Maybe they built this deck to handle overflow from either? Completely unsure! On the Epic, the forward Sundeck was originally Haven space, with similar furniture, but later opened to all...

Robin

Any pictures of the aft balconies? Any chance of fitting loungers on them? Thinking of switching to one on deck 14.
Check out this link that was posted earlier:

DSC04770

Loungers definitely fit although they have not placed any in there.

I find this picture interesting...as I thought the mini suites have bathtubs?

norwegianbreakaway-007-4_3_rx513_c680x510.jpg?6c3c24a06b2ec04d15c066f5e9a76a10a837ffd4

I think we found out earlier that not all mini suites have a bathtub - not sure when I saw it, maybe several weeks ago? Maybe it was because the Epic also does not offer bathtubs in all mini suites, maybe.... Such a jumble at this point, but I know I gpheard this a few weeks ago.

Robin

[quote name='macfin']Anybody know what those clam shell looking things are...and do you have to pay for them...[/QUOTE]

Yes you have to pay for them. They are in the Vibe and I think the price is 299 for week. Unless you were talking about the above ones.

Deb

[quote name='zlacruising']Yes you have to pay for them. They are in the Vibe and I think the price is 299 for week.

Deb[/QUOTE]

Not sure if he was talking about the clamshells or the cabanas. The cabanas are much larger than the clamshells, and with only six (I think) permanently set into the ship in Vibe. The ones in the picture are different, like the ones on the Haven Sundeck at no cost.

Robin

[quote name='dazza74']$60. Ouch. Feels cheap too compared to The Epic model which felt solid.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dazza, mom actually told me about this post, for some reason I missed it. $60 is ridiculous! The sad part is that I am committed to my collection, and I will buy it... Just wish it was more reasonably priced, the Allure and the Silhouette one are only $39... :(

[quote name='joeski27']Heck yeah, maybe pack 2 or 3 of these to add to the setup, lol:

[IMG]http://www.supercoolstuff.com/items/misc/pics/NV1239.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

This would be great!!! I'm imagining seeing all those things, in that picture that was posted, looking directly down. Everyone on the decks above would be SOOO jealous! Lol

[quote name='kelee2405']Can someone take a picture of the Spa booklet and pricing. Can we also book spa reservations at our 45 day mark?[/QUOTE]

I am within 45 days and could not book spa, so I called NCL today. I was told you have to book spa on board....

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

[quote name='SliceOfLife']Some scoop on The Raw Bar

Zakarian will be boarding the ship next week when it arrives in New York. In addition to Ocean Blue, he is overseeing the adjacent, a la carte Raw Bar, which also made its debut today for paying passengers. It serves up oysters on the half shell, clams and other seafood items in a stylish bar setting. Prices range from $4.75 for Mussels Tom Ka Gai to $55 for a multiperson "Seafood Plateau" that includes oysters, prawns, clams, lobster and black bass ceviche.

[URL]http://www.usatoday.com/story/cruiselog/2013/04/28/geoffrey-zakarian-cruise-ship-restaurant/2119229/[/URL][/QUOTE]

hummmm the multiperson seafood dish might be something that I am interested in, sounds yummy!

Archived